SD1 is pleased to offer LinkoExchange for simplified data submission. Industrial customers use LinkoExchange to gather information and legally sign and submit reports electronically, eliminating the need to send paper reports containing wet ink signatures.
LinkoExchange benefits for our Industrial Customers
- Help avoid non-compliance for incomplete or inaccurate reports
- Reduce the time it takes to submit reports to SD1
- Save money by reducing labor costs compiling reports
- Store and organize all your self-monitoring compliance data in one system
- Go green by eliminating the environmental impacts of paper reporting
How LinkoExchange Works
- The industrial customer logs into LinkoExchange to enter self-monitoring reports (SMR) and view information about reporting requirements. LinkoExchange performs compliance calculations, instantly notifying customers of permit limit violations.
- LinkoExchange generates a score card which highlights any elements missing from reporting package, ensuring the package is complete and accurate.
- The industrial customer generates their SMR package for SD1. The SMR package includes a cover letter, lab reports, certification statement, etc.
- The industrial customer submits the SMR electronically. LinkoExchange keeps a Copy of Record (COR) to satisfy EPA requirements.
- An email is automatically sent to the industrial customer with a submission confirmation receipt.
- SD1 receives an automated email notifying them that the SMR package has been submitted.
- SD1 logs into LinkoExchange to review the SMR results, then syncs the data to its pretreatment software.
Access to LinkoExchange requires a custom invite. Please contact us for your emailed invite.
Here are some videos to watch on the LinkoExchange portal so you can get familiar with the system.