Welcome to SD1
, Northern Kentucky’s wastewater and storm water utility. We are responsible for the collection and treatment of wastewater, the water that goes
down the drains and toilets inside your home or business, as well as the management of
flooding, erosion and water pollution caused by storm water runoff throughout the region. It
is SD1’s goal to provide our customers in Boone, Campbell and Kenton Counties with safe and reliable services that protect public health, property and the environment and preserve
Northern Kentucky’s quality of life for generations to come.
Main Office Information
1045 Eaton Drive
Ft. Wright, KY 41017
Hours of Operation
Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. until 4:30 p.m.
Activating or Canceling Your Sanitary Sewer Service
your sanitary sewer service, please contact your water district. SD1 bills from water district records, therefore these changes must be made through them.
- Boone County Water District: 859-586-6155
- Florence Water District: 859-371-5714
- Northern Kentucky Water District: 859-578-9898
- Click here for a list of SD1's payment options.
Rules and Regulations
*If you are experiencing an emergency such as a basement backup, flooding or odor, please call 859-578-7450, Option 2 at any time.
- To view SD1's Sanitary Sewer Rules and Regulations, click here.
- To view SD1's Storm Water Rules and Regulations, click here.